As one of Amsterdam’s leading IT consultancies you will play a key role in supporting a number of their key clients as they transition away from legacy systems and move on to the cloud.
In collaboration with the customer, you design tailor-made architectures and solutions, carry out migrations from existing systems to the cloud and optimize existing cloud systems.
As a company we offer interesting, complex and varied projects in direct cooperation with customers and with Google. We are an international, successful company with a bright future and flat hierarchies. Your colleagues are a young, highly motivated team with a lot of know-how and team spirit, in which you can fully develop your creative ideas.
You can expect flexible working hours in an annual working time model, modern infrastructure, team events, further training, certifications and much more.
- University degree (university of applied sciences, university) or comparable
- Experience in the field of IT infrastructure (virtualization, network, security, identity and access management)
- Business fluent in German and English
The following experiences are desired but are not required. Accordingly, they also represent possible development paths:
- DevOps, Docker, Istio and Kubernetes
- Infrastructure as Code (IaC) and scripting
- Hybrid architectures and cloud migrations
- Project management and customer care
For more information please apply using the link below.